Tuesday 10 February 2009

coral is my hero

so i'm posting a poem that isn't by me! this is an ode to our english shenanigans by my lovely chum coral (www.bellusforever.blogspot.com)

to harri-with-an-i and victoire...
so you thought you'd be clever and play a little game
but it didn't turn out the way you wanted- WHAT A FRICKIN SHAME!!
guys you make me piss my panties
and i wish i was up to scratch with your antics
however i think i care about my future
enough to know i can't fail literature!
...ahaha you guys go BANG!
you're on FIRE
WOW...
you rock my socks muchly
X <3>

je t'adore cozzie g!

in other news, my face is burning after using william's christmas present- an 89p face peel from boyes. what an attentive sibling he is... :/. also i have french and theatre essays that need doing, blaah. work work work, i refuse to cope. if i fail my as exams, i am suing facebook. although i have only myself and my weak work ethic to blame.

so i'm off to do one of two things now, a) solider on with anna karenina (which is more enjoyable than expected) or b) watch the devil wears prada. hmm...

love a short but sweet victoria x

ps. "guess who spoke to me today?!" bahaha
pps. "carol, i'd like to hear your thoughts on this matter!"
ppps LUDLOW 2009. i'm full on going to visit the room where arthur and katherine of aragon may have consummated their marriage. oh arthur, why did philippa gregory kill you off? broke my heart it did...

1 comment:

  1. :D you did it..fankyouu! It looks better on paper though, me thinks *nods* xxx

    ReplyDelete